- Minimum 2+ years hands-on experience of Android development.
- Strong in Java Programming and OOPS Concepts.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading and complexity analysis.
- Experience with design patterns like MVVM
- Experience of Android application development experience using Java and Kotlin.
- Experience in Push Notification Services, Memory Management, SQLite and latest Android APIs.
- Expert in Android User Interface Development and Understanding of best practices for the same.
- Ability to work with web services on the Android platform (consuming REST/SOAP APIs) and related underlying technologies (JSON, XML).
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds.
- Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
- Sound problem resolution and decision making skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Problem solving expertise in critical steps.
- Good communication and Analytical Skills is a must.
- Ability to architect and design solutions of complex issues on Android platform.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Relational Databases, XML and JSON is a must.
- Memory optimization and Debugging skills.
- Contributions to the open source community is a big plus.
|Salary||Based on the experience|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance|
|Role Category||Programming & Design|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Education: PG||M.Tech, MCA|
|Note||Interested candidates can send your CV to [email protected]|